'96-'99 vs. '99.5-'04 fenders

E_ROCK

Are they the same fenders? They have different part numbers but they visually look the same. I haven't been able to get measurements on the '99.5-'04 fender, specifically around the corner lamp. Though I may do a parking lot creep this week and take some.

I'm contimplating a front end conversion and already have the hood, grille, bumper fillers, headlights, corner lights and bumper on the list but trying to figure out the fenders. Anything else I'm forgetting? I need to research the bumper reinforcement some more.

The original option was to vacuform some clear headlight lenses for my '96-'99 headlights so I can throw a Retrofit Source HID/projector kit in the stock housings but I like the entire front end conversion better.

Thanks,

Interesting, I always did like the look of the "face lift" pathys, I would not count on the fenders being the same from 96-99 to MY99-04, they are probably JUST different enough not to be interchangeable.

Good luck though. :aok:

Thanks. Yeah, they probably are just different enought not to work. I don't mind a little tweaking to make things work if it looks factory in the end. Good news though, the radiator support looks the same for all years.

I'm trying the new headlight lenses again this week so the front end swap may not happen anyway.