Snorkel

• 2 weeks later...

My snorkel is almost on, painted and plumbed up!!!! Thanks for the motivation brudder!!! One question though, where did you get the door edging? My rubber hose trick works, but looks like a bag of d*cks :-)

My snorkel is almost on, painted and plumbed up!!!! Thanks for the motivation brudder!!! One question though, where did you get the door edging? My rubber hose trick works, but looks like a bag of d*cks :-)

NAPA can't wait to see it !!! :popcorn:

I agree with Dowser on gap. It looks good . For everyone that does not know the computer is under front seats and it will short out and stop you long before you have to hold your breath. haha I found that out in a bad way.

I'll have mine in by the weekend. Friggen bed liner I used to cover the pipe took the primer off. So I had to start again. But its all fabbed up and ready to work.

:coolpics: LOL!!!!!!!

Edited by PaMountianbiker

Here it is... It works in conjunction with the airbox mod I did awhile back (after the hydrolock). I just used Marine exhaust tube and a one way flapper valve to drain off any water that gets in there automatically.

CIMG2754.jpg

I hope this helps my fuel economy, it was sucking hot air with the airbox mod (better hot air then water).

I don't have a top for it yet. I'm working on a couple right now. I'm also considering a Pre-cleaner. I like the Aussie, safari look hahaha