Howdy from Oregon!

Randy

Hey everyone...I guess I'm here to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a little bit here and over at EXPO for ideas for my pathy. Anyways...my name is Randy I'm 28 and I'm from Oregon. I've had my 96 Pathfinder for about a year and a half now. I love everything about it aside from the fuel economy but hey that's not what I bought it for! I believe it to be factory height while sitting on some 31x10.5 Michelin A/Ts.

I love Nissan and am a true repeat customer, I've owned 15 vehicles so far (yeah I go through 'em), of those I've owned 1 86 200sx fastback, 1 90 240sx coupe, 3 89-90 240sx fastbacks, 1 84 300zx, and now my 96 pathfinder. =)

One my favorite Pathy is Pezzy's, it's the same color as mine and has a lot of similar parts I'm interested in getting. I came to this form to meet new people who have similar interests as myself, people who have fixed/modded things I would like to do, and to look at all the cool pictures of other R50s! I also really want an awesome NPORA decal for my pathy!!!! =)

pathfinder2.jpg

IMGP3625-2.jpg

Welcome to NPORA. Thanks for the intro and the inclusion of pics (we get tiered of begging for them). I believe you are correct in that your R50 looks like it is still factory height as those 31's fill the wheel wells pretty good! Did you have to do a lot of trimming to allow your A/T's to turn "full lock"?

I actually bought it this way. It does rub while fully turning but it's such a little area I just left it. I just try not to crank it unless I have to haha.

So far all I've done to it is install Cobra CB (in dash under radio), add the chain connectors to my factory recovery rings, install the walmart special roof rack which pretty much does the job, and the dog guard inside.