Manual hubs on R50 model

nispath4wds

Is there a specific way , to install manual hubs to work properly on my vehicle. Let me explain my problem.

The other day i tried my hubs finally. I locked them in, engaged 4wd inside the cabin. It works great. I then disengaged 4wd inside the cabin, and when I drive I feel like 4wd is still on. What could be the problem? Is there an explanation for that?

If u don't unlock the hubs the front CVS will still spin causing drag but the tcase should be in N so there shouldn't be any input to the front wheels

Should there be a marc, in what way to instal the hubs on to the wheel or it doesnt mather how you put it on?

So, there is no aligning with any marks. Out of the box , just put it on.

Nope, no clocking or alignment or anything. I have the MM locking hubs on my wife's 1999.0 and there are no issues... :shrug:

If it just feels like 4wd in the steering, I agree that is just the difference of the CV shaft turning. It could be that they are stiff or binding...

If it is still actually still in 4wd, it is a transfer case/indicator issue. You have a 4x4 shifter not a knob selector, right?

B

Nope, no clocking or alignment or anything. I have the MM locking hubs on my wife's 1999.0 and there are no issues... :shrug:

If it just feels like 4wd in the steering, I agree that is just the difference of the CV shaft turning. It could be that they are stiff or binding...

If it is still actually still in 4wd, it is a transfer case/indicator issue. You have a 4x4 shifter not a knob selector, right?

B

Yes its 4x4 shifter. I am leaving it today at mechanic so they can grind of my calipers a little bit. I found out, the side that is making the grinding noise caliper touching wheel a little bit. I hope this is the answer to my problem.