Northeastern Meet

Reshma

So me and Tungsten were thinking (mainly me, I'm just going to rope his name in because..its a long story) of having a North Eastern Pathfinder meet. Seeing as since the time I've been here I haven't heard of any NE meets I figured what the hell, lets organize one.

Enough of my sicko babble bullsh*t, WHO's IN? (bad question without the proper info, I know)

Here is the plan, I'm thinking earliest for this meet would be late January. It would probably be hosted somewhere in Jersey or Deeper into LI. If I get enough people to agree on a date and time etc. I can start organizing. Depending on who is going and how many people our location can change. For example if there are going to be 5 people going and 4 are from NY the meet could be held on LI. I don't think anyone would mind shelling out a dollar or two to make up for the toll for that one Jersey guy. IDK we could figure that out later.

BASICALLY what I want to know is who is interested in this meet and when do you think you will be free. Also if you have any idea's for the meet, or you would like to help organize, or I left something that everyone needs to know about, etc. post it. This is something that I really would like to do.

Since I don't trails in the NY-Jersey border-ish area I'm thinking its just a lunch/dinner meet.

We meet at location 1 - sit around and BS till everyone gets there yada yada yada.

Drive as a nice pathfinder convo to location 2 - Lunch/dinner etc.

Anything after that is up to you guys. Have an idea of something we should do? Tell us.

I don't think I forgot anything...

SO WHO IS UP FOR A NORTH EASTERN MEET!! :]

• 1 month later...