Hello from Australia

Path88finder

Hi everyone, just wanting to introduce myself and my Pathfinder.

I drive an 88 Pathfinder that is pretty much stock apart from a bull bar and driving lights. I dont do a lot of off road driving but it is something I am definitely looking at doing in the near future.

I have many plans to turn my Pathy into an off road machine including body lift, snorkel and winch bar. I dont have a lot of mechanical know how so be prepared for a whole bunch of questions!

By the looks of it this forum is a great community full of good info and tips.

Pics are coming.

Cheers, Josh.

Welcome to NPORA! you will find everything you need here. If you can follow directions you can fix or mod anything on your truck with info from here.

First thing you need to do is remove that snorkel and send it to me! pm for address. :D

James

Hi everyone, just wanting to introduce myself and my Pathfinder.

I drive an 88 Pathfinder that is pretty much stock apart from a bull bar and driving lights. I dont do a lot of off road driving but it is something I am definitely looking at doing in the near future.

I have many plans to turn my Pathy into an off road machine including body lift, snorkel and winch bar. I dont have a lot of mechanical know how so be prepared for a whole bunch of questions!

By the looks of it this forum is a great community full of good info and tips.

Pics are coming.

Cheers, Josh.

Hey Josh, great to have you aboard. NPORA really will become your Pathfinder/Teranno holly grail. These guys know what they are talking about because we all have had to start somewhere.

Ask and you will have an answer in no time. My only regret is that I didn't find the site sooner.

Where are you based?

What form of off roading are you setting up to do?

Camping, hunting...

Cheers

Welcome Josh. I am kind of jealous of all the Ausie stuff.(diesel's ,camping,great outdoor's) :aok:

yeh we have it all from bush to beach from dessert to snow.

welcome the newbie. where are you in aus. dont forget to jump into the aussie thread now and again to