NX4 spacer installed...

mattyrides07

... took 3 hours. I HATE trying to get those long springs even with the 3rd hand! That seriously took the longest of the whole ordeal. I am curious though, does anyone else who run these noticed the front of their truck is like a pogo stick now?!

Oh, and I forgot to bring my extra cam bolts... so now I'm looking like a prerunner in full droop!

lol. I had the same "pogo" feeling when I first drove around with mine installed. Just like your lift though, you will get used to the feel of your Pathy in no time. I would love to drive a stock Pathfinder soon. I could imagine how "low" it would feel.

I am curious though, does anyone else who run these noticed the front of their truck is like a pogo stick now?!

Not sure why the ride would feel any different. The springs should have no more or less compression on them unless they were installed incorrectly. All the spacers do is move the strut assembly further away from the body by 1"...

Not sure why the ride would feel any different. The springs should have no more or less compression on them unless they were installed incorrectly. All the spacers do is move the strut assembly further away from the body by 1"...

I believe that he is referring to the "lack of rake" stance from sitting in the driver seat? At least that is what I thought he meant. :shrug:

The spring is under more tension b/c it's compressed an extra 1" now. The suspension works fine, and everything was installed correctly (heck, it wasn't hard). It is a bit more tighter up front- as I'm driving down the road my front end bounces noticably more than before. I am getting more used to it though now :)

I believe that he is referring to the "lack of rake" stance from sitting in the driver seat? At least that is what I thought he meant. :shrug:

I'm confused??? The only "stance" I mentioned was in reference to not having my camber bolts in (the lower ones), so my wheels were severely cocked outward at the top and inward at the bottom.... this is like when a prerunner jumps his truck and it's suspension "bottoms out" in the air (called "full droop"). Hence, since my camber was off so dramatically it looked like the prerunners do in "full droop".

Going to take photos today. I tried the other day in the night and it didn't work out too well (sun rises around 0930 and sets around 1700 right now)

Edited by mattyrides07