question about 285/75R16 on pathfinder

wd21overland

Just wondering who is run 285/75R16 on there pathfinder and what backspacing they have on there rims.

I currently running 265/75R16 with a 3" body and 3" suspension lift and there tons of room.

Just wanting to see who is currently running that size.

There basically 33 x 11.50 size.

Here is a link to what i'm looking at.

https://www.treadwright.com/p-55-285-75r16-guard-dog-m-t-d.aspx

I love treadwright i have been using them for 4 years now and cant beat the price no matter what $550 for all 4 tires to my door.

I ran 285/75R16 on both my WD21's with the same lifts as you mentioned. I don't remember the backspacing on my rims, but they did stick out a quite a bit further than stock Legos. I never had an issue, except at full stuff in the rear, which massaged the rear quarters a bit to fit the tires.

a 3+3 allows you to run 33x12.50's.

but like Simon said, depends on the back spacing of your wheel as to just how well they will fit. 33x10.50's fit at stock height on Lego's so I imagine 33x11.50's will do just fine with your lift if you're running the stock SE lego wheel.

a 3+3 allows you to run 33x12.50's.

but like Simon said, depends on the back spacing of your wheel as to just how well they will fit. 33x10.50's fit at stock height on Lego's so I imagine 33x11.50's will do just fine with your lift if you're running the stock SE lego wheel.

Currently i'm running Stock 16" 1995 Honda Passport rims there offset is -5 so right at about 3.75 so i should have no issues.

Here is what the rims look like. ALY64201U.jpg

I have alot of friends that have 4runners and its the main rim they use due to great offset and very easy to find in the junkyard.

I ordered the 285/75R16 tires so they will be here in a few days.

Also i quit using 15" rims since Treadwright.com doesn't sell 33x12.50R15 and since finding the site i will never pay more then $125 for some 33's lol.

Edited by wd21overland

• 4 years later...

I want to run 285 75 r16, but I don't have a lift. It's not that much bigger than the stock size, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to find the parts for a lift this late in the game. I'll try to find some wheels and give it a try I guess.