Nissan Sani 4x4 question.

wd21overland

Hello,

I've got a buddy coming back home to my squadron after being stationed over sea's for that past 3 year and he's asking me some question about the vehicle he brought back home asking if we would be able to use the Hardbody 3" on his vehicle.

It's a 1994 Nissan Sani 4x4 with a 2.7td engine.

From what i've read its a frankstein vehicle nissan made. it's a Long bed Hardbody converted into a pathfinder ish vehicle just with a bigger cargo area.

Just wondering if anybody has any info on these things since i've never heard of them.

I'm pretty sure i can have just get the harbody lift and be good to go but not sure.

Here's a sample pic of what they are.

SaniRearLifted1.jpg

2008-11-27_062156_Sani_links.jpg

Yeah Nebraska has no Emission laws or any really as long as it has lights and a windshield congrats lol so its pretty easy to get a vehicle over here from over sea's.

Also the military makes all the paper work easy to ship things to the states lol i wish he would have picked up another for me.

Looks leaf sprung in the rear, so suspension would basicly be HB I would summise. Bodylift could be a toss-up depending on the bodhmount setup. I'd rather have my hands on it to be more certian though. Looks neet but for some reason looks like its proportioned wHierd to me too :shrug: Least it got RHD and a diesel