New here from Alabama

Finkle

Just thought I'd introduce myself here. I joined a while back, but I know that I don't want to be a stranger anymore...lol. My name is James, I live in Mobile, AL which is about 30 minutes from Gulf Shores (where the BP oil spill was).

I own a 2004 Pathfinder Platinum Edition 4x4. I have customized it in small ways here and there and the longer I have it, the more I love it. I painted the red ring around the taillights black, the fog light surrounds to match the paint, front and rear stainless brush guards, and the big black piece around the clock , strereo and a/c controls to match the exterior paint too. This coming Friday I am having my 4x4parts.com 2" suspension lift put in by an off road specialty company here. I have the springs and shock to be put on.

I am addicted to looking in the forum here and Nico club. I catch myself pondering the idea that there is something I need to know on here or there all of the time.

Welcome Finkle, thanks for the intro. Yeah, you never know what gems pop up now and then, often something you would have never thought of.

Make sure to post before and after pictures of the lift, I'm not sure I've seen a Platinum Edition...

B

Hey Towncivilian, I used to live in Jupiter, I have family in Stuart. I am trying to transfer back now. I should know in the next two weeks. If I do, we will have to have a beer.

It was successful, so here are more. It has all of the options I know of. I also had the side of the drivers seat leather replaced because they all look bad!

pathy1.jpg

pathy2.jpg

Here is where I took the black plastic around the radio and painted it to match the exterior.

IMAG01601.jpg

Another piece I painted to match, instead of black.

IMAG01631.jpg