a re-hello and two questions

carwilef7

First off, sorry to have been away - new computer, took a while to get settled in, etc., etc...

Secondly, I'm looking at the new Cooper Discoverer AT3 in a stock size (P235/75/15). Anybody running these or in larger sizes? Care to bitch or praise? Any thoughts on the BFG Rugged Terrains? The BFG's look gimmicky, to me.

Thirdly - I need ONE plastic hub center cap for the front, right - '97 R50 XE with chrome 15" wheels - it's the one with the hole in it for the bearing cap to stick out of. Anybody know the freakin' part # ???

Thanks! I love this forum.

I'm interested in this topic too. I'm planning to buy the Cooper AT3's within the next month (265/70/15). Did you know Cooper has a rebate offer going through early November? I think it's $75 on a set of four.

First off, sorry to have been away - new computer, took a while to get settled in, etc., etc...

Secondly, I'm looking at the new Cooper Discoverer AT3 in a stock size (P235/75/15). Anybody running these or in larger sizes? Care to bitch or praise? Any thoughts on the BFG Rugged Terrains? The BFG's look gimmicky, to me.

Thirdly - I need ONE plastic hub center cap for the front, right - '97 R50 XE with chrome 15" wheels - it's the one with the hole in it for the bearing cap to stick out of. Anybody know the freakin' part # ???

Thanks! I love this forum.

I kno you are looking at the AT style tires....I have a set of 4 Cooper discoverer HT 235/75/15's 90% tread left on them. I have been trying to sell ($325 locally Id sell em to you for $250)....no luck here where I am at...Would you be intrested in them. Can meet in Danville Va somewhere....Its half way from me to you 27106.

I kno you are looking at the AT style tires....I have a set of 4 Cooper discoverer HT 235/75/15's 90% tread left on them. I have been trying to sell ($325 locally Id sell em to you for $250)....no luck here where I am at...Would you be intrested in them. Can meet in Danville Va somewhere....Its half way from me to you 27106.

I'd much rather have AT3's. I don't buy used tires. Thanks for the offer, though.

Got them today. First impression is that they are extremely quiet for an AT. Handling on dry pavement is pretty good too. I think they look awesome! (I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how.)