ARB/OME Strut Updates

PivoArch

So, in considering options for struts to pair with OME front springs I decided to e-mail ARB to ask about the front struts being listed as shocks on thier site and many others. The response I got back is below.

"Robert,

That's just an error. Although, struts are basically coil over shocks. I think Australia tends to use "Shock" where here in the states we use "Strut" to differentiate. The N143S and N144S have been superceded. It's a long story, but they had to be redesigned. I have had some customers waiting a long time for these. We just got news from Australia that the new part numbers are N145S and N146S. I don't even have pricing yet, but the ETA out of the factory to Australia is late November. We hope to see them in the states a couple months later. So, check back as we get closer, we will eventually have a firm date. We do have the other components for the suspension.

Thanks,

Duffy Biggs"

So if anyone is considering going with the OME struts to match the spring rate and lenght of the OME springs looks like they won't be in till next year.