uh-oh!

mattyrides07

I went to run errands today and noticed my front passenger side making a weird noise... got out and shook the wheel. Got the noise to make it again... looks like my day off Monday is now going to be spent trying to figure it out... :headwall:

Could be a strut bearing.

I bought and put in new OEM ones... only approx 400 miles on them.

Make sure that it's not just the sway bar end link. I had a similar issue and thought that it was my strut. One simple turn with a socket wrench shut the bastid' up.

I pulled the wheel off yesterday and everything appeared to be tight... I'll pull the wheels off tomorrow and retighten them down though. Thanks for the tip... hopefully it'll shut it up.

I just had to replace my KYB-GR2 passenger side strut for the same darn thing! The shop I took it to replaced it for free (waranty) but charged me the labor. I did not complain too much.

What was it with the strut??? KYB replaced it or the shop did everything? Did this shop do the initial install as well?

What was it with the strut??? KYB replaced it or the shop did everything? Did this shop do the initial install as well?

My strut had started to strip the top threads. Don't really know why. Actually, I've never heard of any complaints at all about the KYB's?

A friend and I installed the struts with the AC lift in his shop. Another friend of mine is a mechanic at a garage and "turned in" the strut for me as they install KYB's all the time. He's the one that did the ground work for my free replacement. :thumbsdown: