Buying new rims, but there are these tires on em

Chodygt

buying some 15x10 rims, and on them are these 35x12.5 tires. anyone run 35's? or is it easier to sell em and throw 33's on? im gonna be doing a 3"body/3" suspension...

DSC01627.jpg?t=1312475015

Edited by Chodygt

3+3 and some metal massaging/trimming and I don't see why you couldn't squeeze em under, some people have to trim a little with 3+3 for 33s but I also remember people squeezing 33s under stock slung wd21s. If you want to stick with 35s I say make em fit, if your goeing to go 33s anyway once they are done, I'd say sell em on craigslist and get the size you want right off the bat. IIRC though 35s are HARD on our ifs front ends (not that it should be a suprise that a bigger tire causes more stress anyway)

Also, you may want to reconsider a 15x10 wheel. A 15x8" wheel with 3.75 backspacing is right on the money and can easily accommodate a 33x12.5 tire down to tire pressures of 10-15 without blowing a bead. The Wheels are cheaper as well. My personal opinion, (what little its worth) is that a 15x10 wheel is too wide for our rigs. Just my :my2cents:

Damn nice wheels and Tires though.

i like the "hawaii"style of wide rims, and these are far cheaper than anything else i can find. worst case, i throw em on my girlfriends K5