aiming the headlights?

YES! i hope someone can answer this, i put HID in my car and people don't like that haha. like you i couldn't find where to adjust it, i looked on the FSM and couldn't find any info either! hope someone can help

Behind each light, you'll see two horizontal screws, kinda like the beer caps. One is located at the top and easy to access, the other one is located much lower and you'll need longer screw driver to get to it. One screw adjusts left/right and the other adjusts up/down. They turn clockwise/anti-clockwise since they're in the horizontal position. When you have HID, you might wanna aim them lower than suggested because HID has wider beam pattern and scatters everywhere. I'll try to get a picture of it later today.

Edited by dududuckling

Behind each light, you'll see two horizontal screws, kinda like the beer caps. One is located at the top and easy to access, the other one is located much lower and you'll need longer screw driver to get to it. One screw adjusts left/right and the other adjusts up/down. They turn clockwise/anti-clockwise since they're in the horizontal position. When you have HID, you might wanna aim them lower than suggested because HID has wider beam pattern and scatters everywhere. I'll try to get a picture of it later today.

I have refrained from posting earlier because I could not for the life of me describe the way the screws look. I too was stumped by the vertical adjustment until I noticed the depth of the adjustment screws. I think that I used a ten inch screw driver to adjust them (it was many years ago). :scratchhead:

Here you go, this is on the driver-side headlight:

IMG01777-20110802-2111.jpg

This is the one that's easy to access

IMG01778-20110802-2111.jpg

You'll need longer screw driver for this one as the screw is all the way down:

IMG01776-20110802-2111.jpg

Adjustment screws are vertical position, my bad... just grab longer screw driver, stuck it in, and turn it clockwise/anti-clockwise.

Edited by dududuckling