Hey Guys/Girls!

Hey everyone!

My names Garrett and i have recently gotten a 98 Pathfinder SE 4WD. It had some leaks in the Power Sterring and oil sender, but they have been fixed and it runs perfect now!

I joined the forum to get a few questions answered. I'm sure some might be answered already somewhere on the site, but I would like them to be answered directly to me :D

1. What is the best Lifting Suspension out there for a good price and what is the best height to be lifted at.

2. Cheapest, but decent mudding tires?

3. Where is a good place to find Racks and Armor for my car.

As you can see i'm looking for lower priced stuff as i'm kinda low on cash for this. At the moment I will probably only do tires and then eventually lift. So that is my main focus.

Thanks for lettting me join and I hope to see my questions answered :D

Hello neighbor (I'm in SC) and welcome to our forums!

You have certainly found the right place to find all answers to your questions and the right community to discuss your new purchase. Every member here started off with the same questions that you have, myself included! However, new people often come around here and ask similar questions which over time gets really annoying. Most will direct you to the "search" feature which kind of works or you can find "pinned" topics for our model years right here :clickdalink:.

Again, welcome to our forums and let's chat in the R50 (1996-2004) section! :welcome:

Edited by devonianwalk

Hello neighbor (I'm in SC) and welcome to our forums!

You have certainly found the right place to find all answers to your questions and the right community to discuss your new purchase. Every member here started off with the same questions that you have, myself included! However, new people often come around here and ask similar questions which over time gets really annoying. Most will direct you to the "search" feature which kind of works or you can find "pinned" topics for our model years right here :clickdalink:.

Again, welcome to our forums and let's chat in the R50 (1996-2004) section! :welcome:

first, welcome to the forums! you get extra brownie points for saying "guys & GALS" hehehe.. we girls tend to get neglected.

yes, your questions have definitely been answered, you may not even need to search, just hop on over to your vehicle specific forums... we do tend to get tired of repeating ourselves, especially on a subject that has been covered extensively :puterpunch:

love to see pics of your rig! enjoy the forums and your pathy! WAVEY

Pictures are a must around here...

don't be so eager to go sky high too... check the members trucks section and see some of the rather capable stock height trucks (Pezzy's would be one specific one that I could think of showing a properly set up lower slung r50 that can hold its own off the pavement)

Also check the vendors section for some of your parts needs, we have a couple members here that are good reliable suppliers of quality stuff (fleurys and Steeevo do name drop a little, and Alkorahil for your factory Nissan parts needs :aok: )

Pictures are a must around here...

don't be so eager to go sky high too... check the members trucks section and see some of the rather capable stock height trucks (Pezzy's would be one specific one that I could think of showing a properly set up lower slung r50 that can hold its own off the pavement)

Also check the vendors section for some of your parts needs, we have a couple members here that are good reliable suppliers of quality stuff (fleurys and Steeevo do name drop a little, and Alkorahil for your factory Nissan parts needs :aok: )

Sounds good, thanks for the welcomes!

I'll post some pictures when my car gets out of the shop tomorrow!

Hey man.

Welcome to the Forums. And as mentioned by others here, there wont be a question that you can think of that hasn't already been covered thoroughly already. I know, I know, not what you want for an answer, but you must understand how many times a month we cover the EXACT same questions from newer members. It gets to the point that some of the veterans on here take turns in answering them because its such a common occurrence. That being said, Search will be your BEST friend. not only that, but as you learn to use it, you'll probably stumble across a whole slew of cool topics that will give you all sorts of cool ideas that you never thought of. its the best way to learn truthfully.

Oh and one last thing, The terms, best and cheap never go hand in hand. :tongue: But in all honesty, You have the right way of thinking, start small, and slowly progress. Have fun and enjoy your stay. Lots to see around here. :aok:

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy and welcome!!

I'm sure some might be answered already somewhere on the site, but I would like them to be answered directly to me

If you read them they will have been, wouldn't they?? ;)

Nice rig, I'm curious about the dual antennas and PA speakers...

B