i need help so bad!

kefferjoe

I have a 99 pathy and I recently came across some doors for it they had all electric mine are manual im doing the swap put them all on made sure all the harnesses were propely installed and the windows still don't roll down and the locks don't work either idk what is wrong....a fuse a relay missing any ideas will be appreciated....the doors are from a 98 mine is an early 99 built in 98.

What you need is a wiring diagram from THE FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL! I think there's a link to o e somewhere here.... Someone will chime in. The windows and locks run on relays and are fused at the fuse panel. I do not know where the relays are or where to add them. I'm guessing you would need to wife up the relays and buy them from the dealership or make your own. I know on the older pathfinders, we have a door lock timer that controls the locking and unlocking.

Turns out all I was missing was that fact that one of the main harnesses for the doors was tucked in.there deeply so I found it plugged it in and it works amazing....the nissan dealers told me this wasn't possible without doing a crazy wiring job...that they of course told me they could do...but I should them haha