Finally got some wheelin' lights

Path_Found

Wr5Mj.jpg

Got 'em from harbor freight, 20 bucks for both. I know they aren't "true" off-roading lights, but they're the same wattage as the off-roading lights harbor freight sells, and there's 2 in a pack, compared to 1 for the regular off-roading lights. I flipped the mounts on my roof-rack so that the bar is backwards and I'm gonna put the lights up there tomorrow.

Coulda gotten BAJA off road lights at wally world for 20 a pair, and they come with covers. But thoses will do the trick just fine. Looking at the lights in the package they look like the ones that came on my 95's bumper.

make sure you tighten the screws that hold the lense or try to make something that will keep them snugged pretty good i lost one of my lenses on a bumpy road but i kept one for a rear aux light not installed yet and got the baja style at walmart but thats a good deal them

• 2 weeks later...

I replaced my stock fog lights with ones like those, needless to say they work good. They just don't seal so I went through a deep muddy puddle and now the lenses have a nice brown film on the inside, just have to take them apart and clean them so not a big deal but I guess you get what you pay for!