Is my car an 01 or 01.5

WOT

Im trying to do some trouble shooting and cant find the dates to correspond to what year car I have. Aparently there is big differences in the diagnostic I am doing between the two "years" so I need to be sure before I start.

My door reads production date of 06 / 01

Thanks for the help if someone knows!!

Those numbers confuse me... how do I have one of the last ones??

But Im happy. here I am doing diagnotic for a 2001

Idiot

I appreciate the numbers thanks alot though!! Especially at this hour I thought I was going to wait til morning to get to work, not anymore!! cheers

nevermind those numbers make perfect sence if you stare haha

EDIT: is there a link to the 01.5 manual??

I can only find 01/02/03

Edited by WOT

Other than revised coil packs, I'm not too sure of any other differences exist between the 01 and 01.5s.

You can also input your VIN in the Nissan FAST system and it will tell you if you have a 01.5 model in the "References" dialog box. Or call your local parts dept. and ask them, just give them your VIN. But I'm pretty sure these numbers are correct; my 10/00 mfg. date PF is an 01.5 so yours surely is as well.

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/pathfinder/2001.5_Pathfinder/

Edited by Towncivilian

Ya I seen that link I was hoping to be able to download.

One thing Ive read about being different in the Idle Volume Relearn test. Im trying to do it as my idle is way low but have been unsuccessful.

For the manual I have, its simply turn the key on and off a couple times, pull one connector, and your good. But that test wasnt correcting anything for me.

I read a few posts about people needing to push the pedal a bunch of times and was much more involved.

I figure I need to do that test. But now the only manuals I can find only have the key on/off test I was already doing

I hate the internet

You can download it, right click -> save as for every PDF and put them in the same folder, then use fwd.pdf to navigate.

I've never done the idle air relearn so I dunno if you'd be doing it right. The procedure involving the pedal is listed here but it's for 2003-2004 R50s. I would keep trying the one in the 01.5 FSM.

Thanks again for your help, that link was super helpful and a nice printout. Im off work in 20 min hope it works!!! I want a perfect idle again!