Token Girlfriend reporting for duty!

Amanda

Hahah! That made me laugh :) I got lucky, my girlfriends loves my pathy, she even likes to drive it and work on it!

38966314106_medium.jpg

38966314109_medium.jpg

Thats hot! I wish Trish liked to work on cars. Then I could show her how to fix her pathy and be done quicker with the extra help...

Thats hot! I wish Trish liked to work on cars. Then I could show her how to fix her pathy and be done quicker with the extra help...

Yes I agree! My perfect woman would be one that likes to turn wrenches and shoot firearms. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like either. I got married young and only had two qualities I was looking for back then, Hot and likes to ....! Now at least she leaves me alone to do my other hobbies by myself.

James

... Now at least she leaves me alone to do my other hobbies by myself.

James

Dang it. My wife has discovered all of my fun activities. She's into my college football, pro soccer, dirt track racing (friends have cars), and she's soon to discover wheelin' ... :suicide:

Awww, who am I kidding? She's a great wife! :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

sheesh Slick... put your puppies away... this is a family forum

NO! i will NOT put the dogs away......

Yes I agree! My perfect woman would be one that likes to turn wrenches and shoot firearms. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like either. I got married young and only had two qualities I was looking for back then, Hot and likes to ....! Now at least she leaves me alone to do my other hobbies by myself.

James

hehe..... why can't i find a MAN that likes those qualities in ME?? :thumbsdown: