Allow myself to introduce my....self.

Hey all,

I am a Georgia boy that has been implanted (by choice) into Utah. There is no better place to play with a pathfinder than Utah, that's for sure.

I am trying to get my 2000 Pathfinder ready for the trails in Moab. I recently visited 3 4x4 stores and none of them could sell me a lift for the 2000 pathfinder, other than the Old Man Emu 1/2" lift. To me the 1/2" lift didn't seem to be worth the money since I want to put on 265/75/16s.

Since I came up dry at the stores, I started searching the internet and was lucky to find NPORA. I have noticed that some members have a 2" AC lift. Can anybody tell me exactly what a 2" AC lift is and where to get it?

Thanks in advance for the info and I look forward to chatting it up with everyone in the future!

Hey all,

I am a Georgia boy that has been implanted (by choice) into Utah. There is no better place to play with a pathfinder than Utah, that's for sure.

I am trying to get my 2000 Pathfinder ready for the trails in Moab. I recently visited 3 4x4 stores and none of them could sell me a lift for the 2000 pathfinder, other than the Old Man Emu 1/2" lift. To me the 1/2" lift didn't seem to be worth the money since I want to put on 265/75/16s.

Since I came up dry at the stores, I started searching the internet and was lucky to find NPORA. I have noticed that some members have a 2" AC lift. Can anybody tell me exactly what a 2" AC lift is and where to get it?

Thanks in advance for the info and I look forward to chatting it up with everyone in the future!

Hey you're in Utah now? welcome to utah man! where you located at?

Hey you're in Utah now? welcome to utah man! where you located at?

Near you down in Lehi. I've got a buddy that wants to hit 5 mile canyon this weekend, but we don't know much about it. You have any info?

I just checked out AC 4x4 and located the lifts for the R50. I would like to keep my stock wheels but the site advised that I "must" buy 3.75 back spaced wheels. Is that just a liability statement?

Thanks again for the replys!

Near you down in Lehi. I've got a buddy that wants to hit 5 mile canyon this weekend, but we don't know much about it. You have any info?

I just checked out AC 4x4 and located the lifts for the R50. I would like to keep my stock wheels but the site advised that I "must" buy 3.75 back spaced wheels. Is that just a liability statement?

Thanks again for the replys!

oh okay you're pretty close! yeah 5 mile is great! that's known to all the locals around here for sure. I haven't been there in a very long time. but it's easy to get to, and theres plenty of off roading! it's desert like and dusty most of the time, some hills, whoops, but i have never been in the winter/wet time, it's probably going to be super muddy and awesome! you can your tube five mile pass and it will bring up a lot of stuff.

I have no idea why they say that... I bought wheels with better offset, simply because my summer tires are wider, and they would rub the strut otherwise.

peeps like pezzy are runnin stock wheels.......

Yup, Stockasaurus rims for the winter months. :aok:

oh okay you're pretty close! yeah 5 mile is great! that's known to all the locals around here for sure. I haven't been there in a very long time. but it's easy to get to, and theres plenty of off roading! it's desert like and dusty most of the time, some hills, whoops, but i have never been in the winter/wet time, it's probably going to be super muddy and awesome! you can your tube five mile pass and it will bring up a lot of stuff.

Thanks for the info huntersam. Maybe I should wait for the mud terrains if its going to be super muddy. My bud had to be pulled out by three guys last weekend in Tooele. As soon as I get everything on I'll hit you up and we can all hit the trails.

Thanks again.

I have no idea why they say that... I bought wheels with better offset, simply because my summer tires are wider, and they would rub the strut otherwise.

Yup, Stockasaurus rims for the winter months. :aok:

Thanks Pezzy. Your R50 looks sweet. I would love to have the black steel pro comps or AR's but I am too poor right now to buy everything. I saw "Andrew's" 2000 Pathfinder "Samantha" on car domain and I thought it looked great. Check it:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3385294/2000-nissan-pathfinder?rp=1

Sorry I couldn't get the picture in here.

Thanks again to everyone for the replys. I look forward to becoming a regular.

Thanks for the info huntersam. Maybe I should wait for the mud terrains if its going to be super muddy. My bud had to be pulled out by three guys last weekend in Tooele. As soon as I get everything on I'll hit you up and we can all hit the trails.

Thanks again.

Yeah anytime! The utah clay is very very badddd in a lot of valley spots, so MT's help. Awesome sounds great! I got to get working on mine then..