After market rims

MAXPATH

Hello to all. Iam really new to the forum and amazed with responds and inputs from everyone here.I have 2000 xe and currently am interested in some after market rims. My stock rims are 16x7 and the oem tires are 245/70r16. The rims iam interested in are 17x9 with 4.5" back space and the tires for these rims i wanna go with are 265/70r17. The total diameter of the tire is around 31.7". I would like to know if iam gonna have any rubbing issues with these set up or i must lift my truck to install these rims and tires? Iam also not too aware of the back space of 4.5", is this good or bad?

I had 265/75/r15 31inch tires they rubbed when i cranked the wheel all the way, i put 2 inch spacers on and theres no more rubbage and it makes my pathfinder thats not lifted of anything look like a beast.

I had 265/75/r15 31inch tires they rubbed when i cranked the wheel all the way, i put 2 inch spacers on and theres no more rubbage and it makes my pathfinder thats not lifted of anything look like a beast.

Thanks, did you just added front 2" spacers and how abt the rear. Is 4.5" back space ok.

Edited by MAXPATH

I'm going to scoot this over to the R50 secion off of the same page as it is model specific and you might get more response there. Also, check out the R50 FAQ section, I'm sure I've read these answers before (but can't remember)...

Oh, Welcome to NPORA!!

B