Suspention lift

Roxanne97

Apparently you did not get the jist of my pm when I asked you to contact kryton fabrications for your questions. Do a little research most of the answers are on this forum and have been covered. :search:

i had posted this befor i read your pm reply :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to help you a little im not no expert im a beginner in this pathfinder thing. Ive been

mailing krfabs because ive been looking to purchase the kit. if you go to the site scroll down

itll explain what you need for the rear. You willl be needing the adaptor for fit WJ springs

and get a 3in lift springs for the WJ. Whats so nice is you get two choices adaptor where you weld

or not to weld. Try the search button it does wonders. I also made a thread about lifting before

if you search youll find it. Good luck.

Still doenst clear up what kind of shocks will be needed for teh rear.

This is where im stuck I dont know what shocks will be needed for the rear or

even the front.

For the front, you use a stock sized KYB or Rancho offering, this is what I have read anyway. The KYB seems to be the more popular of the two. As far as the rear goes, I have no clue. I'm new to this myself and the search feature on here is a bit temperamental but better than nothing. Just ask your questions and don't mind the few that just tell you to search, someone will link you where you need to go. Good luck and welcome. Be sure to post install pics or you will be deleted. ;-)