wheels?

davekell

I was wondering if i can remove me lego rims (1994 se 4wd) to my 97 se 4wd. Reason is I'm a cheap bastard. I have brand new tires on my 94 that I'm selling, and paid too much to let them go. But all the tire stores here want 15.99$ per wheel. + tax! thats like 130 bucks and im selling the 94 for 700$ But if the rims will match up, I'll just grab my jack stands and swap them. Any idea?

You may find the offset on the R50 rims is a bit tight on the WD21. Simon had my stock R50 wheels on his old pathy, and they were too tight.

I would guess that the legos would fit on the R50 okay... but I could be wrong - I dont think I have seen anyone do that. (I've seen them on several Xterras).

Post up and let us know how it goes.

Ive seen legos on r50s on craigslist, haven't driven one though to say how well they will clear. I'd bet there's an offset difference though as Pezzy said.

Nope everything fit perfect no problems yay on both pathy's

...wait one problem...couldn't find the 2nd 1/2 the the spare tire release bar so i couldn't move that...:(

Edited by davekell

Ill get some this morning wife has truck atm, and sold my 94 pathy today and ordered link arms for the sway of death on my 97. running all over and snowing, too much stress lol to think about pic's then.

URL=http://img9.imageshack.us/i/97pathy1.jpg/]97pathy1.jpg[/url]

Edited by davekell