1995 to 1997?

davekell

I been looking on the net so as to not bring this up here, but I've had no luck. Question I have is, will 97' glove box, center console (between seats), ashtray and sunroof fit a 94 pathy? I keep looking but I cant get concrete answers, :)any help would be a great help in me not buying interior parts from a 97 to fit a 94.

Dave.

Edited by davekell

Not without some 'help'. Wd21 to r50 are a different width between the seats IIRC, sunroofs are different sizes (I think r50 isnt as wide a piece of glass as wd21) as for the ashtray and glovebox though, I personally don't know as I ain't up on the round wd21 dashes so I'm not too sure what's what there but I'd proably say no as well...

I pulled the center console from a 97ish pathfinder at the junkyard and than pulled one out of a 93ish to see how much work would be needed to do to get it to fit, the 93 pass. seat was already out so I had good access to the center of the 93, the console was too wide it would have rubbed on the seats real bad, the e-brake would have to be modified as previously mentioned in other posts, all in all I decided it would be too much work for 2 cup holders