Hid's

BTS

Does anyone have them in there pfinder?? if you do do you ever cross water?... see i wanna set but if i go out wheeling i dont wanna come to a water crossing and be scared that im gonna blow my hid's. any would be great. I was looking at alumina kits web site > http://www.aluminaxenon.com/index.html .. all kits have weather proof seals to them where they connect to another wire... any ideas?

i have them in my 92 and i have never had a problem with them i got mine on ebay for 30 bucks though. Mine dont have the highbeam but i never need it anyways. I plan on retro fiting some projectors into my 92 aftermarket lights because it scatters the light to much. I dont think u will burn them out if they get wet if anything dont have them on when your driving in water. i took my headlight unit out and calked all the seems and made sure i was gettign good suction where the bulb is seated.

. i took my headlight unit out and calked all the seems and made sure i was gettign good suction where the bulb is seated.

thats a good idea... does you headlamp assembly still have the spot where the moisture can escape? Or did you fill that as well??

Edited by BTS

i have after market ones from ebay i dont think they have any moister escape but mine have never fogged up at all i could always look but i think they are pretty much sealed up

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-95-PATHFINDER-88-89-HARDBODY-CRYSTAL-HEADLIGHTS-LAMP-/390268773988?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5addd4e664

Edited by edicer2