Greetings from Centerville, TX!

MuphDivin

Greetings Gentlemen,

My name is Tom Barton, a Pathfinder enthusiest from the great state of Texas. I own and live on land near Centerville, Texas, and have owned mechanic shops in my younger days. My son Tommy was kind enough to introduce his old man up to this forum. I can't work a computer to save my life, so I'll rely on him to do the posting of pictures from some of our outings. I've worked on cars since I was pissin yellow and have been muddin with my dad all my life. I love the Pathfinder, best car I ever owned. I bought my boy a 2002 F-150 4x4 and put a 3" body lift and some all terrains on it for him for his 20th birthday. He won't admit it, but the Pathfinder can out mud and out climb that F-150 any day of the week. (Except on Sunday, the sabbath, when we don't offroad) I'm excited to hopefully offer you gentlemen some of my expertise from workin on my own Pathfinder, and maybe even learn sometihng new myself. I changed the first tank of oil on my Pathfinder, and I plan to change the last, too. Nice to meet y'all.

God Bless,

Tom

Howdy Tom, and welcome!! I appreciate the intro, it's nice to hear from new members.

Sounds like you are handy with a wrench and we have worked through most of the tricks and mods here so you can do what you want, mild to wild. Head on over to the Garage and WD21 sections off of the main forum page to go through the pinned topics. The members rides section is always good to see what others have done also...

Peace,

B