Hello From Atlanta

TKO125

Hi Everyone:

I'm from Atlanta, GA and since December 09' have driven a 2001 Pathfinder SE 4x4 with only 69k. When I first bought the car I thought it would be temporary. I have since fallen in love with it and decided I'm going to keep it forever. With this in mind I want to turn into a capable off-road vehicle for the North GA mountains, while still maintaining its ability to Navigate Atlanta's busy interstates. I look forward to all of your input!

Welcome to NPORA Bud!!

Yeah, a lot of people fall in love with their Pathfinders... ;)

I recommend you check out the 1996-2004 R50 section, read some of the pinned topics and maybe search around a bit. Another good thing to do is go into the Members Rides section at the bottom of the main page and check out what others have done; you can often get detailed info if desired.

There isn't a lot of aftermarket support for Pathfinders, much less R50s but it is growing and what does exist is listed here. Somewhere... :unsure:

B

Welcome!

There isn't a lot of aftermarket support for Pathfinders, much less R50s but it is growing and what does exist is listed here. Somewhere... :unsure:

B

Plus whatever soem inginuity and imagination can brew up! Quite a fiew things have started out as a "I wonder if" thought