Howdy

tbecktold

Howdy all

I have been a lurker here for awhile, but haven't registered as I just have a HB. However, this weekend I am going to look at an '87 Pathfinder E so I thought I'd register. I went to high school with the owner (I'm in college), it's got the 4banger, the factory light bar, body lift, and aftermarket rear coils, can't remember if it has aftermarket UCAs also.

I am planning on buying it. Don't know whether I will swap the engine/tranny/tcase into my HB and sell the Pathfinder or may keep both. The pickup has 210k on it and is a little tired, the Pathfinder has a brand new motor, with 124k original on the rest of it.

Anyway, thanks for the awesome site and I look forward to "meeting" those of you I don't already "know" from AC, TNT, or N4W.

P.S. I'm in LaGrande OR, pretty close to extreme90path.

Hey thanks Dan.

Well, I didn't buy it. He didn't tell me that they had replaced the head gasket and now it won't start. Must've gotten the cam off a tooth or so. It acts like it wants to start, just can't. For the money he wants for it, it should run, and well to boot. So that idea is out the window. I will still lurk around though if y'all don't mind. Probably won't post, just go back to lurking. Thanks