HOW TO CHANGE MY SCREEN NAME?

Hawzzy

Maybe the Mods (or someone else knowledable in such things) could chime in here...but i read the help section on how to change my personal settings etc. It clearly explained how its done ....but the option isnt on the list when i look for it!!!

Thanx in advance....Tye

Edited by ty01pathfinder

Your screen name as in Login Name?? You have to bribe an Admin for that. If you mean something else, yes, you should be able to change it but I have to understand what it is before I can explain it.

What part of what is displayed do you want to change? What does it say now?

B

Your screen name as in Login Name?? You have to bribe an Admin for that. If you mean something else, yes, you should be able to change it but I have to understand what it is before I can explain it.

What part of what is displayed do you want to change? What does it say now?

B

i want to change my "login" from "ty01pathfinder" to "Hawzzy" PLS!!!!!...been NN for like ever dude!!!!!

Tye

P.S. i could bribe you with cookies..."special" cookies even hehehehe

HYDE (that 70's show) "Who has 2 thumbs and likes special brownies?.......THIS GUY!":)

Edited by ty01pathfinder

i want to change my "login" from "ty01pathfinder" to "Hawzzy" PLS!!!!!...been NN for like ever dude!!!!!

Tye

P.S. i could bribe you with cookies..."special" cookies even hehehehe

HYDE (that 70's show) "Who has 2 thumbs and likes special brownies?.......THIS GUY!":)

:wacko: