hello

Dustlander

LOL First thing you do is go here

http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=26616

And download your free Factory Service Manual.

Then remove the battery from the Jeep, you won't be needing it much... :D

Seriously though, congrats on the 'new' Pathy!! Not many owners have a Pathy and Jeep at the same time so I guess you have the best of both worlds. Don't worry about stupid questions, we are used to them. Do remember to try searching for information, most everything you can think of has been covered already. :aok:

B

:welcome:

I know how it is with the Jeep top, we've got a trail built '76 CJ5 sitting in the garage... No top and doors makes for a mighty cold ride sometimes.

Edited by Kingman

jeeps a 79 cj7 :beer: ill put some pics of both up later, and no jeep will still get much use my fiances car just spun a rod bearing so looks like she will get to play with the pathy till i can kick her a** out of it

changed all the fluids today except the diffs and almost got the front the way it should be

jeeps a 79 cj7 :beer: ill put some pics of both up later, and no jeep will still get much use my fiances car just spun a rod bearing so looks like she will get to play with the pathy till i can kick her a** out of it

changed all the fluids today except the diffs and almost got the front the way it should be

You did a SAS already? :rofl:

sorry, I had to. Welcome!