Rim options

Andrew04LE

Hi all,just got my pathy a month ago and signed up here.

I have a question about getting some rims.. I want to find a cheap winter set, used.

Will the 15x6.5 stock rims used on the 96-2000 pathy fit my 04 LE?

If so can I put a tire on them that is close to the same size as my stock 24570R17?

Hey there,

You may not be able to fit the 15" wheels, as the calipers on the 99.5-2004 pathfinders are a bit bigger than the 96-99's. There have been a couple cases where people have fit them, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Welcome to NPORA!

Thanks.. I don't think I will try it unless I get some more info that it can work. Steelies are 70 bucks at crappy tire, is this my best (cheapest) option?

Another question, where can I get black panther skid plates?

thanks for the info Pezzy!

Thanks.. I don't think I will try it unless I get some more info that it can work. Steelies are 70 bucks at crappy tire, is this my best (cheapest) option?

Just b careful with the steelies from Crappy tire...just bought a set that are suppose to fit and they rubbed on my calipers bad...had to get out the grinder!!!! I got a GREAT deal on mine so i couldnt pass them up!

tye

Andrew, I've got a full set (5 plus 4 center caps) of OEM Qx4 16" wheels for sale off of my '01. I'm asking $400 + shipping for the entire set. All are in perfect condition mostly because so-cal doesn't have a winter season. I can take some pics if you're interested.

Billy

Andrew, I've got a full set (5 plus 4 center caps) of OEM Qx4 16" wheels for sale off of my '01. I'm asking $400 + shipping for the entire set. All are in perfect condition mostly because so-cal doesn't have a winter season. I can take some pics if you're interested.

Billy

EmptyV, I might be interested in the rims, can you post some pics or send them to my email smiley7976@hotmail.com ? Thanks

Adam

Edited by 4x4white03