New guy from South Carolina

clovehitch

crooped.jpgJust found this site already learned alot. I have a 94 pathfinder that I am putting some rancho shocks on. I am keeping the stock tire size and want just a small lift 1.5" to 2.5", was thinking about getting some JCG rear coil springs from a junk yard. Any particular years or models I should look for? Any suggestions appreciated. Edited by clovehitch

Read up a little I see... Don't remember the year range off hand (someone will chime in proably) but get em out of a v8 Jeep (or there has been luck with 3" lift coils for the front of a xj). And welcome! Pics!

Welcome Bud!! All the JGC coil info is in a pinned thread, the Garage section IIRC. You can sort through junk yards with a pair of calipers (to measure coil thickness) all the way to buy Jeep lift springs off the shelf. Far too much for me to repeat, even if I knew it all. Give me a holler if you can't find the thread(s).

B

Welcome Bud!! All the JGC coil info is in a pinned thread, the Garage section IIRC. You can sort through junk yards with a pair of calipers (to measure coil thickness) all the way to buy Jeep lift springs off the shelf. Far too much for me to repeat, even if I knew it all. Give me a holler if you can't find the thread(s).

B

Thanks, that's perfect!

Read up a little I see... Don't remember the year range off hand (someone will chime in proably) but get em out of a v8 Jeep (or there has been luck with 3" lift coils for the front of a xj). And welcome! Pics!

Thanks,I'll post some pics of my work in progress later this afternoon.

upload them to a free hosting site (I usually refer photobucket.com because it's the one I know is free and I use) and then copy the code and paste it into your post here. Saves the precious bandwith around here :aok:

crooped.jpgJust found this site already learned alot. I have a 94 pathfinder that I am putting some rancho shocks on. I am keeping the stock tire size and want just a small lift 1.5" to 2.5", was thinking about getting some JCG rear coil springs from a junk yard. Any particular years or models I should look for? Any suggestions appreciated.

B

Thanks for the info. I went to the local LKQ today and got some JGC springs for $10 bucks a piece.

upload them to a free hosting site (I usually refer photobucket.com because it's the one I know is free and I use) and then copy the code and paste it into your post here. Saves the precious bandwith around here :aok:

Thanks, I finally figured it out.