4link bushings?

So yesterday after getting a 1" leveling kit put into my pathy and test driving it, it was making a sound like the tire was rubbing on the passenger rear side; I got out and my axle looked kinda weird, on the driver side between the axle and the running board I can fit almost 3 fingers between them, on the passenger side I can get 1 maybe 1-1/2.... It looks like my axle moved foreward on the passenger side? Could this be caused by the bushings in my 4link being bad?

I looked under it last night and the bushings for the lower arms look good and the arms don't look bent, the upper arm on the driver side looks like the bushing could use some replacing and the upper on the passenger side where the wheel is close to the running board doesn't look like much bushing is there, so After doing some research in the pinned section of the forum I think I just need to put some new poly bushings in the uppers and should be ok, I can always do the lowers which are much easier to do down the road. And I put a 1" leveling rubber spacer in the rear because my custom springs have finally sagged to where they are going to be and the back was 1.5" lower than than the front which I have a 4" SFD in.

Edited by muddfildvaynes

So after putting my leveling kit in, which involved me unbolting my shocks so my axle would drop further down so I could squeeze the rubber spacers in then bolted my shocks back up; I took my pathy to a 45 degree ramp to test out the flex and see how the new spacers worked and halfway up the ramp i heard a quick snap and got out to see that my Rancho RS5000 snapped off right at the mount. GREAT..... it isn't a big job at all to replace those shocks but at $55 a pop it sucks because I also have to wait 3 days for them to come in and I have to reo the bushings in the shock to make them fit my pathy. They are Rancho RS5000's for a 2000 Ford F250 RWD V8 with a 4" lift. They are very good shocks and perform very well but has anyone had this problem of it breaking like that? Maybe I tightened the bolt holding it on to much?