SCORE TODAY ! (junkyard items)

ahardb0dy

Went to the junkyard 1/2 an hour before they closed, guy let me in free ( normally charge $2 to get in), found the bushings I needed for my Sentra sway bar, AND THAN THE BIG SCORE!!!

Finally found a sunroof shade AND a fully working drivers side window switch!!!! It was a 94 pathfinder and was missing the whole drivers door and door panel, the interior was taken apart pretty good the gauge cluster was lying on the floor so as I'm looking around to see what else I might need I notice something sitting in the pocket where the gauge cluster mounts, pick it up and flip it over and it's the drivers side window switch !! MADE MY DAY, So total for the trip was $10.15, $1.50 for each bushing and $5.99 for the sunroof shade, shade was missing the plastic screws but found a pair in a 720 pickup that had a broken shade !!

Pathfinder had the sidesteps but I didn't have the right size tools to pull them, next time if they are still there, had a chrome front bumper that was in really good shape also.

Edited by ahardb0dy

Nice, i have been to two local junkyards looking for for various items along with that sunroof shade. Found 6 pathfinders, 3 with sunroofs, and 0 with that damn sunroof shade. Good find!

I was looking at the chrome bumper but I don't have any other chrome so I passed, the sunroof shade was like the first thing I looked for didn't see it in the truck, noticed something laying on the roof but didn't pay attention to it at first, than looked back on the roof and was like DAMN the sunroof shade !! Would really like to have the steps but they most likely will be gone by the time I go back, maybe next Saturday after payday this Friday I will go back, wanted to see if the rear door struts were any good but the door was locked and didn't feel like laying in the rear area taking the inside panel apart to open the door, too hot