Where to buy stock replacement exhaust?

I have been looking to replace my old exhaust from cats back for a while now. I just can not seem to find anyone that sells this. I would like a nice quiet stock exhaust or aftermarket thats queit like stock as well any idea and also about how much

Thanks

since everything is built into itself on these, from the cats youll be needing the down pipes, they bolt to the pre muffler, then the post muffler bolts to the premuffler's output.

together to replace it all (from schmucks budget garbage), lookin around 500 plus tax, all bolt on.

you can get a custom system bent and welded together that'll last longer and sound better for about 250, depending where you go. the system i'm quoted for (just havent had the money) is a flowmaster 2.5" system from the cats back with dual out for 225 plus tax

I dont know if they have this around you but here in NH they have a Robbins Autoparts store and they sell stock replacement exhaust, I had to replace mine from the cat back and it was like $360 for everything and it is just bolt on with new gaskets....

• 3 weeks later...

i took my '96 w/ rusted out exhaust to local shop for estimate. i want a nice stainless system. was quoted 1200ish. its high, but he does amazing work.

so i changed mind and i'm gonna pie cut and tig one together. at least thats the plan. i wonder if veilside180 thinks it'll work out :)

well i found another alternative, my new muffler showed up. to get it welded on, and the exhaust piping behind it (doing dual out) will be about $150. muffler was $83 with free shipping

here's my new baby

08192010129.jpg

yeah thats parts and labor. i was going to go with magnaflow, but they are fiberglass packed, meanin once you start burning oil its gonna get eaten up quick. the flowmasters don't have anypacking, just resonating chambers.