Revo vs. Revo 2's

piste

I think you'll be very happy with the Revo 2 if they are anything like the original Revo.

I was very close to mentioning the Yoko Geo AT/S. It is the tire on my wife's SUV and is my favorite next to the Revo's. I even have a friend that 4-wheel's fairly heavily in his AT/S's. Crazy, but so cool to see a street savvy tire tackle stuff where all you see are M/T's!!!

Yoko%27s%201.jpgyoko%27s%202.jpg

piste, i think you'll be happy with them. i'm always more of a proponent of factory sizing or something close to it. if one understands some of the issues that may arise from switching from a P-metric to standard sizing, it's perfectly fine to run with them.

luckily with Bridgestone, they have a 30 day ride and try policy. so, make use of that if you need to. ;)

Laxman...curious why you'd go with a dual summer/winter setup and use essentially the same tire being an A/T for both? I'm contemplating moving to a dual setup myself.

I bought the truck with Revos on stock wheels and replaced the BFG Rugged Trails that came with my summer wheels with the Revo 2. My intention is to replace the Revos on the stock wheels (if they ever wear out) with a more aggressive tire and make them winter/off road tires and keep my spotless Xterra S/C wheels on more of a street tire. I can't help if I gave into temptation and made Revo 2's my street tire. :FartExplode-vi: