Failure to start after reinstalling intake phlem

olddirtyrake

So last I drove my path was to pick up my boat, it ran OK. I had 4 leaking injectors so I pulled the intake off and replaced 4 injectors. I reinstalled my intake and replaced a few vacuum lines. When I turn ignition to on position my temp guage shoots all the way up and I hear a noticeable buzz coming from tranny. I read that the tps can cause the buzz, I disconnect it and buzz goes away. Vehicle will not start, turns over but that's it no firing what so ever. I'm stumped, last time I had the intake off for head gasket job I had no problems when I reinstalled it. My sending unit looks tired but it started when I parked it so I am lost for words. ANY advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I had my throttle cable to tight not letting throttle fully release, and temp gauge connector is snapped. Though still isnt starting, I pulled a spark plug and I'm not getting spark, getting gas and compression but no spark. Hooked up a timing light and main coil wire to dizzy isnt sparking.

Make sure the amplifier (little grey box behind the coil) is hooked up. Also, check the grounds on the intake, make sure they're intact.