Fender Flares?

Sick98Path

I am looking for some fender flares for my 98 Pathfinder but I can't seem to find anything aftermarket online. Do any company's make something that will fit? My truck didnt come with any stock ones so I have nothing :sleep: but my 31's throw dirt all over my truck so I could really use something :aok:

Thanks for any advice

junk yard? thats where i got mine for 50 bucks the whole set. problem with any flares is going to be drilling your own holes, making you a target for excessive rust. i just used self drilling (not tapping) screws, and skipped drilling holes in the fenders for the plastic clips.

junk yard? thats where i got mine for 50 bucks the whole set. problem with any flares is going to be drilling your own holes, making you a target for excessive rust. i just used self drilling (not tapping) screws, and skipped drilling holes in the fenders for the plastic clips.

No local junk yards :headwall: Does anyone have a extra set or know of place I can purchase a set from?

I would really look for second hand R50 flares. New you will be paying a pretty penny like $100 per. Took a bit but I found some for $20 that were in decent shape. Now I just need to actually mount them. As the paint has some serious road rash.

i cant say how much shipping would be, but you could call spaldings import department, and ask for rick. he hooked me up on the whole set, and i know theres a few more sets out there, thanks to obama's cash for clunkers garbage destroying soo many good cars.