Weather Tech Cargo Mat

dhardison

My trucks previous owner had spilled some bleach on the cargo carpet and it looked like crap. I've complained in a previous post about the poor fit of my Weather Tech floor mats which aren't really a true custom fit mat for WD21s. Some $20 trim to fit Walmart mats I bought for my 95 Pathfinder I used to own fit better.

After finding out what it was going to cost to have that carpet replaced with correct edge bound carpet I decided to go ahead and order the deep dish cargo mat from Weather Tech and give them a chance to redeem themselves. Checked first to make sure it was a true custom fit for my application unlike the floor mats.

Fits nice and like all Weather Tech mats looks like it will last forever, or at least longer than the truck frame.

wt1.jpg

wt2.jpg

wt3.jpg

I run cannon on all my pathy and very happy with them. I used to have cannon (weathertech)that ive used for a good 8 years..Had it on 2 different cars

They do have lifetime warranty. I usually hose mine every 2 weeks in the winter time ( in the basement ofcourse) and every month in the summer..Hang em up and spray some tire shine on it..works like a charm

btw you can always get a rear carpet thats in great shape at the jy

Edited by PATHRIDER

Thats great for someone who keeps their rear seats in the upright position. Be kinda wheird for me though since mine are generally folded down... Wonder how it would fit around an internal spare as well... Works good for your application though.