Trans Isnt Kicking?

MTXaudioSYSTM

hey guys, recently got my hardbody running again after the ecu went out.

and i noticed that the transmission shifts fine just doesn't kick down a gear when u gun it.

how is it controlled on a 90 v6 auto 4x4 hardbody? i mean on my 90 formula its a tv cable.

thanks!

I think on the pathy it's a trigger switch - I've noticed on mine it only does it when either I hit the gas REAL quick, or when I push it down to the floor rather quickly. I know it has something to do with how fast (not how far) you push the pedel.

Does your Power light come on on the tranny auto/power selector when you kick it?

I think on the pathy it's a trigger switch - I've noticed on mine it only does it when either I hit the gas REAL quick, or when I push it down to the floor rather quickly. I know it has something to do with how fast (not how far) you push the pedel.

Does your Power light come on on the tranny auto/power selector when you kick it?

no. its only done that a few times. before it had it down for a few weeks it always kicked down a gear when i slammed the gas no problem. ill try it in power mode