Im A Wannabe Pathy Guyy

Hey guys im mike, im on alot of other furms like Ns2,MafiaMotorSports,TR,FMR etc etc

i have a 90 hardbody 4x4 with the 3oh and a 90 Formula with teh 350 with HSR swap so no more 305 intake fails lol.

ill post pictures in a few but i joined this forum because its the closest thing near a hardbody is a pathfinder and i could learn alot from you guys. but the biggest question i have is can i use a ecm out of a pathfinder with the same engine and trans as in my truck? i cant find any mecm-v140 anywhere!

thanks

Howdy Mike!! We have had a few HB owners through here since they are the same from the doors forward. I have not heard of someone using a Pathy ECU for a HB, but I can't really imagine why not. Just watch the normal stuff like 49 or 50 state, automatic or manual tranny, and same or close to years... :shrug:

B

Howdy Mike!! We have had a few HB owners through here since they are the same from the doors forward. I have not heard of someone using a Pathy ECU for a HB, but I can't really imagine why not. Just watch the normal stuff like 49 or 50 state, automatic or manual tranny, and same or close to years... :shrug:

B

thanks

yeah im down here in florida and we have no emissions FTW lol

Just be careful this forum is addicting. Big enough to be interesting and personal but not so big you feel lost among a zillion others. And always full of knowledgeable Nissan folks.

ive come to learn!

I know aton about gm stuff mostly and drag racing besides my other general automotive knowledge. but very tiny about nissan. ive only owned a 93 240sx and the hardbody.

but before the ecm got wet the truck was amazing. i just wanna figure that out so i can drive it again. i dont have the formula set up as a dd at the moment so its not the best driving it to work. and just my luck one of my injectors went out on me but those aren't hard to find =]