Started, But Won't Start Again

kcpath

I rebuilt my engine 92 pathy v6. I cranked it up a few times this morning but didn't drive it until I got my header cross pipe on... Then when I finally got it on I checked all the fluids again and this was my first road test. It fired right up. Drove it around for about 5-7 miles and noticed when I would sit for a few seconds the water temp would go up a little bit so I turned around and headed for the garage. I kept it running while I popped the hood and noticed there was a small leak in a hose...(I didn't put the fan or shroud on during the first road test.) So I checked the temp gauge again and it was getting a little hot. I shut it off to let it cool for several minutes. Went I went to crank it would not start. Fuel pressure is good, spark is good, injector pulse is good...checked the fusible links.

NOW WHAT?!?!

I rebuilt my engine 92 pathy v6. I cranked it up a few times this morning but didn't drive it until I got my header cross pipe on... Then when I finally got it on I checked all the fluids again and this was my first road test. It fired right up. Drove it around for about 5-7 miles and noticed when I would sit for a few seconds the water temp would go up a little bit so I turned around and headed for the garage. I kept it running while I popped the hood and noticed there was a small leak in a hose...(I didn't put the fan or shroud on during the first road test.) So I checked the temp gauge again and it was getting a little hot. I shut it off to let it cool for several minutes. Went I went to crank it would not start. Fuel pressure is good, spark is good, injector pulse is good...checked the fusible links.

NOW WHAT?!?!

Bad starter?