Help ! Problem When Braking

so i went to get an alignment, and the guy told me i had too much camber to align it properly. i guess i have to buy another set of camber bolts? however, on the way home...i hit a pothole of death with my passenger tire. after that my steering wheel was violently shaking when the brakes were applied, and when i did apply the breaks, the wheel would make a sharp left turn and i had to control the car so i didn't slam into anyone! i also notices a bad smell, almost like burning rubber. i could smell it when i was driving. does anyone know what the problem could be? bad rotors? calipers? anything would be appreciated!

-Rob

If you went to the left when braking, this mean something happened to your right caliper... I would remove the passenger wheel and have a good look... you don't want to take any chances with your braking system... Maybe a pad got moved or even broke...really don;t know but when you look it should become clear...

the shop said you haev too much camber, does the wheel look more out of alignment now that you hit the pothole? as fleury said the only way to know is to look. look for broken bolts, something in the brakes, bent arms. anything that might stand out is likely the problem

the shop said you haev too much camber, does the wheel look more out of alignment now that you hit the pothole? as fleury said the only way to know is to look. look for broken bolts, something in the brakes, bent arms. anything that might stand out is likely the problem

they didnt even do any kind of alignment. they didnt touch anything, just told me i had too much. but the wheel looks exactly the same. ill take it apart tomorrow