Hi everyone

93xe

Just wanted to introduce myself....name is Josh from West Chester, PA. I formerly had owned a 1988 Pathfinder SE-V6 in the horrible maroon/silver color, which was by far the best vehicle I have ever had out of six. It died on me with 186,000 miles, and considering I drove it my later high school years and early college years I was surprised with how it upheld. That vehicle was my test vehicle for mods, went through at least five or six different stereo overhauls, wheels, neons, lights, etc. Financial trouble led me to drive some small import 4 cylinder cars until recently, when I was able to purchase my second Pathfinder. I found a 1993 Pathfinder XE-V6 with manual trans, manual windows, manual locks, six speakers stereo, etc. Best part...98,000 original miles and only $2400. It has small rust spots around the bottom of the wheel wells, and some rust under the backseat (my 1988 i discovered had a giant rust hole straight through to the ground under the seat) which is getting repaired as I type this. I was wondering what had happened to www.pathfinderoffroad.com because I used to frequent that site when I had my old Pathy. Any, I am obsessed with stereos, and already have a whole system on the way for the Finder consisting of Alpine head unit, Infinity 5x7 components, Infinity 5x7 coaxials, Infinity 2-channel amp for the fronts, Infinity mono sub amp, and two infinity 12" subs, as well as hundreds of dollars worth of Dynamat extreme. I was wondering if any of the new Pathfinder/Xterra/Frontier wheels will fit a 1993, a friend is selling his 1999 Xterra wheels, the cross shaped 15" kind, and i would love to have them on my Pathy. Anyway, sorry for rambling, I am just so darn excited to have another Pathfinder again. Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Welcome to the club! I have a 93 XE as well but it's automatic and 2wd...... Anyhow, PathfinderOffroad.com shut down because the guy (I forgot his name) didn't have time for it and/or the money. 88PathOffroad knows him and others here might know. The Xterra wheels will fit. I think there was a problem with those wheels cracking(recall, me thinks) but someone here will confirm it so. If you have any problems, don't be shy and ask! We'll help you out! Don't forget we have a search button too :)

West Chester is right outside of Philadelphia, about ten minutes from Delaware...Im actually originally from Bucks County which is five minutes outside of NE Philly, so I spend a good amount of time in that area too...