o2 sensor and knock sensor

bandit22re

the engine light turned on for no reason one day and i pulled over and checked it but everything seemed normal. so i drove it for a few more weeks untill i found time to go to AUTOZONE and get it checked out. The punk kid from autozone didnt belive i had a plug under there. but sure enough it was there and he plugged his @!*% into there and came up with a bad o2 sensor and a bad knock sensor. im not to worried about it. but i would like to turn the engine light off. where is the knock sensor?

the engine light turned on for no reason one day and i pulled over and checked it but everything seemed normal. so i drove it for a few more weeks untill i found time to go to AUTOZONE and get it checked out. The punk kid from autozone didnt belive i had a plug under there. but sure enough it was there and he plugged his @!*% into there and came up with a bad o2 sensor and a bad knock sensor. im not to worried about it. but i would like to turn the engine light off. where is the knock sensor?

under the intake plenum. i've had that code for months now. erase the computer, should stay off for a while unless its in really bad shape. i can erase the code, and it will stay off for either an hour, or weeks.