sold my 92 pathfinder a few...

ac92pathfinder

months back and got a noticed in the mail that it was impounded. i called the towing company asked why it was towed they just told me to call the police that called for the truck to be picked up. turns out the owner got arrested. i was debating on getting it out. cost is 795 to get it out but it has salvage title and well over 190k. also i called dmv a month ago and the owner hasnt put it in his name good thing i sent in a release of liability.

I have no idea if it is worth it, but yeah, there are a lot of flaky people out there. Always submit the release of liability immediately, in person after making a copy of it. I have known a few people who got burned...

B

Really?? I live in california, and when you register a vehicle, you have to have insurance and in order to get insurance, you have to have a drivers license. At least they have always asked me for mine, I never thought o say I didn't have one to see what happens...

Where in Ca are you?

:shrug:

B

i was gonna get it out today for 795 but the impound lot wanted a release from from the police statio. then the police wants me to go to the dmv to have the car put in my name with a moveing permit. so i went to the dmv the dmv said i need more paper work so the give me the number for the dmv lein sale basicly they told me to wait for the selling date so we will see how much they are gonna sell it for. i thought maybe i can make a few hundred bucks off of it.