I need an ARB Bull bar

Runnerman

lol Ya brought that up with the mrs already :hide:

I was going to make a pushbar but as seeing it isn't ready and I'm trying to get some other skidplates going I'll just buy the Bull bar if it will fit my 03. So if it fits she wants it purple oh ya!

All the pics of the day are on pg#1 and some are on pg#2.

Here's the link check it out :D

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/608653

At least we drove out :clap: as 3 tires were pretty much buried at one time she drove back, and fell into a huge hole the rear just went down :o . Didn't think we were getting out at that time. But man those tires are kick a$$!

I am getting a mixed message from dealers of ARB one says it will work others that have called them says the Bull Bars are only for upto 02's any info on this?

I have set up a trail run in Oct so would be nice if I had that new Bull bar if it will work :aok:

Thanks

:beer:

Yes it is open to the public :)

Going upto Nopoming Park in Manitoba.

There is some trails/back logging roads up there that I would like to go & check out. Some go to back lakes, others are old logging roads that don't go anywhere, others I have no idea where they lead to. Some of the trails should be pretty muddy as we have had alot of rain this past summer.

It will be a whole day event. Be great to have another Pathy on the Trail :clap:

So far a # of people confirmed they are coming. Should be interesting & fun! Hopefully see you there.

Well I am taking a trip to Seattle boys B)

I am going to see if that ARB will fit. Ahh it's only a 18hr or so drive. So just thought I would let you guys know as I will be getting it fitted for free & they are knocking some mucho Denaro off :clap:

Just hope it fits :aok: