Where to mount Hella 500s?

Gorilla Man

I need a place to mount my Hella 500 driving lights. I am going to put other lights on my rack, so these need to go on the front of the car. The only problem is that I don't have an aftermarket bumper or a brush guard or anything. the best place to me looks like beside the factory fog lights, but I'd have to rig up some crazy way to mount the lights. Anway, any ideas or opinions from you guys would be great. Pictures would be even better. Thanks

I think a little light bar would look the best. As unless you have a steel bumper on your Pathy for that they have somewhere solid to mount them.

Checked your cardomain pg and kinda hard to read it. Just thought I would let you know.

:beer:

light bar, eh? I might try to rig up someting like that sometime. I am hopefully going to get a brushguard sometime within the next six months though, so I don't want to do any permanent stuff. I simply can't afford one right now with having just bought the car. But thanks for the tip.

As for my webpage, I was afraid it would be hard to read. I guess I'll change the font color or try to watermark the background. Thanks for checkin it out! Sorry the pics suck, I would go take some more, but we're in the middle of a chronic downpour at the moment. Maybe it'll dry up this weekend.