Cheers From Albuquerque, Nm

Scaramoche

Well first of all I want to say how AWESOME this site is. In many ways I wish I would have found it earlier. I am the proud owner of a 89 Pathy 3.0.

I found my pathy about 7months ago. I paid 600.00 for her, and thought she was a steel, a diamond in the rough! Truth be told, her engine was barly fuctioning, she had been in a front end collision(cosmetic). and my family thougth I was nutt's for paying 600. Well she ran for a month, durring which time I got new fenders, and started doing body work, as well as a minor tune up(ie plugs, oil, dist, etc) then whammy the engine died. I spent the next month and a half pulling, rebuilding, and installing said enngine. I hadnt done anything like that in 20 years, so i took my time and did alot of research. Now she runs like a champ, power to boot, and nice throaty sound. I continued on restoring the inside, new carpet, refinished all the interior panel(sanding....lots of sanding, primint and painting). Over that last 3 weeks I finished the body work, primed and painted, and never been so proud of any car Ive owned, and my family is stunned at the end result. BTW Ive probably only put about 1200 into it. Gotta love U-Pull it junk yards!

Now I'm on to my new project, Lifting, moding etc, and you guys are full of that info, I especially like the SAS mods.

pict0017s.jpg

Edited by Scaramoche

Welcome Scar!! Sounds like you had your hands full, but it worked out good.

Please post a picture, but you will need to host it yourself. Join a free site like photobucket, upload the image to that site and then copy the address into your post.

B

hehe, no robot yet, but im working on it. Ya, I feel ya on the u-pull it runs, on the first of the month ill be there again to pick up some springs hehehe, good info i picked up from here, that and do some work on the torsion bars i think.

Scara